Videographer – Pedestrian television
About the job
- Exciting Position in a Growing Global Technology Company
- Responsible for creating world-class video and photographic content
- Work with a great team of highly knowledgeable, motivated, ambitious and fun colleagues!
Outsourcing Doers is the world’s fastest growing virtual assistant company for online entrepreneurs.
Outsourced Doers pair trained virtual marketing assistants (who we call Doers) with busy, time-starved online entrepreneurs (who we call Founders). With over 1,000 Actors and Founders from over 50 countries, we are helping Founders around the world work less and accomplish more.
About the role
The main goal of the videographer is to create video and photographic content for marketing / promotions, advertisements and educational courses. This role will work closely with other members of the marketing team to define requirements on a weekly basis.
The videographer is responsible for delivering brand-style videos that connect with the desired audience to achieve the goal and targets of the marketing campaign. This includes videos for Facebook ads, websites, landing pages, sales funnels, email campaigns, Youtube and more.
The videographer will also be responsible for researching industry trends, successful advertising videos and keeping industry up-to-date knowledge to ensure profitable videos.
The Videographer will occasionally contribute to the company’s Product division to film and edit training videos for digital education platforms.
This role will work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer and alongside other members of the Marketing team, including:
- Paid traffic manager
- Marketing coordinators
- Graphic designer
- Marketing data analyst
- External consultants
The results of this role have a direct impact on revenue, our external brand and the prospect / customer experience.
In addition to the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, lead a successful team, balance multiple priorities, work under pressure, and meet strict deadlines, we seek applications from candidates with the right skills and characteristics. following:
- Working knowledge and experience with various types of photography / videography equipment including cameras, lighting, audio, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of audio, video and photo software and editing tools (Premiere Pro)
- Understanding of the principles of a commercial or advertising video with a high conversion rate
- Working knowledge of photography, lighting and retouching
- Latest trends in videography / creation of other advertising and marketing campaigns
What you have done :
The following experience is required (or in some cases desired) for this role:
- Demonstrated experience in producing and editing video and photo content for a variety of audiences and digital marketing platforms
- Post-production experience including sound control and color management
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position (preferred)
- Experience in producing high converting sales ads or videos (desired, not essential)
What Outsourced Doers Offer:
- The opportunity to join a career-defining employer, responsible for Australia’s fastest growing tech companies;
- The ability to have autonomy and supportive leadership focused on empowering you to lead change and improvement;
- Career development in a company with an experienced management team based in Australia;
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to thrive and succeed while changing the lives of our entrepreneur clients globally;
- Colleagues who are all hardworking, very intelligent, humble, hungry and able to laugh ð
- Progression within a fast growing technology company, offering competitive compensation, career advancement opportunities and bonuses.
Please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position.
Learn more about us at [email protected]