The illustrations of this woman are the perfect answer to the pressure of women in the world
There are a lot of things that women have to deal with: fuckboys, harassment, loneliness we didn’t choose, boredom, relapsing into toxic habits.
It can sometimes be too much, especially now when the world is together in isolation and pain. Giving an image to these thoughts is illustrator Chiara Cosentino, with whom we can totally identify. Here are some of his works that we want to print and put on our walls.
1. No one should tell you what to do with your body and your photos, but it’s always wise to be a little careful who you send them to. And remember, it’s not your fault if they leak. Never.
2. Fuckboys and their tears are manipulative, don’t give in.
3. Not all exes are bad, but some really are. If they leave, leave them. Please.
4. Crush the patriarchy. Or shred. Both work.
5. Sad songs and a little coke. What better match could there be?
6. What we do with our bodies is none of your business.
7. A toxic boy invasion is scarier than an alien invasion.
8. Traps come in the form of flags. Reds, yes.
9. If you have so much trouble with women showing off their bodies, you are free to look away.
10. Stop putting up with nonsense.
14. Could respond to this text from last week.
12. Yes, we are in quarantine, Romeo. See you next year.
13. Faith and doubt in equal parts. Perfectly balanced, as everything should be.
14. Equal rights are our idea of pleasure.
15. Why do I always choose the wrong card?
16. Pro Tip: Don’t tell us a “suggestion” unless we ask.
17. We come as a package.
Butterflies have found a new gradient.