The Bookmarks Awards announce the 2022 juries
Registrations for the 14and annual Favorites are open until Monday, May 9 at midnight.
The eight categories of 2022 include:
- Performance Marketing
- Social, Community and Influencer Marketing
- Innovative engineers
- youth work, and
- Special honors.
This is with the goal of putting users first, creating and sustaining a cohesive approach to measurement, transforming the industry from within, and delivering trusted digital supply chains.
In line with IAB South Africa’s mandate to transform the industry from within, the Bookmarks The panels are made up of a diverse group of South Africans from the digital and marketing sectors.
All members of the judging panel are appointed by their peers to ensure that the judging panel is not only indicative and approved by the industry as a whole, but that all work submitted for the awards is judged fairly by those who possess the relevant expertise.
- Kabelo Moshapalo, Creative Director at Ogilvy Johannesburg (Chairman)
- Jerusha Raath, Head of Adspace Studio at Media24
- Thami Majola, Brand Manager at Vodacom
- Jamaine Chiwaye, Integrated Brand Strategist at MediaCom
- Matthew Van der Walk, Executive Creative Director at VMLY&R
- Ray Langa, Managing Director at Levergy
- Nthabiseng Matshekga, Executive Director of Group Marketing at Nedbank
- Bruno Bertrand, Director of Digital Commerce and Marketing at Esteé Lauder Companies
- Jabulani Sigege, Executive Creative Director at Machine_
- Melissa Raath, Senior Art Director at Ogilvy, and
- Artwell Nwaila, Chief Creative Officer at Google.
- Lebogang Boshoman, SowetanLIVE online publisher at Arena Holdings (chairman)
- JD Engelbrecht, CEO of Everlytic
- Joanne Hope, Co-Founder and COO of 2Stories
- Zainab Slemang van Rijmenant, Managing Partner at Chimera Creative
- Jon Savage, director at in_Broadcasting
- Nidha Narrandes, creative director at Reel Stories
- Carla Bernardo, Head of Communications and Engagement at DSI-NRF Food Safety Center of Excellence
- Anton Marsh, Managing Director of Now Media
- Naeem Imam, founder of IMAMEDIA, and
- Rikashni Rangasamy, Senior Director of Digital at SuperSport.
Performance Marketing sign
- Audrey Naidoo, Head of Digital Marketing at ABSA (Chair)
- Sue Disler, Head of Digital at Have You Heard
- Nivasha Pillay, Head of Digital Acceleration and Systems at MediaCom
- Wayne Tigere, Head of Strategic Performance at Dentsu
- Jade Arenstein, Global Head of Analytics, Data and BI Services at Incubeta
- Simone Frost, Head of Digital Marketing at Telesure Investment Holdings
- Lerato Modisakeng, Head of Platforms and Performance Media at Wavemaker
- Andreas Shifotoka, digital marketing specialist for customer experience and product communication at WesBank
- Maude Korte, head of marketing at Nedbank
- Vuyisile Kubeka, digital strategist at Roast, and
- Ashleigh Brooker, Head of Digital at Philip Morris International.
Social Community and Influencer Marketing sign
- Zahira Kharsany, Head of Social and Digital Strategy at Gorilla Creative Media (Chair)
- Mongezi Mtati, Brand Strategist at Rogerwilco
- Lebo Moerane, social and digital manager at VMLY&R
- Janine Jellars, author and social media strategist at The Big SA Hair Book
- Nosipho Ginindza, CEO of SoulProviders Collective
- Jonathan Lavender, creative director at Hellosquare
- Theodora Lee, Head of Creative Group at King James Group / Accenture Interactive
- Maxine Mboweni, writer at Ogilvy
- Clinton Myeni, Senior Graphic Designer at Oliver Africa (U-Studio)
- Muchaneta Madavo, social manager at Dentsu, and
- MJ Khan, Head of Group Digital Communications at Sasol.
- Jessica van der Westhuyzen, Digital Marketing Specialist at 10X Investments (Chair)
- Genie Botha, Head of Product Design at MakeReign
- Charles Lee Matthews, Publisher and CEO of Inc.Africa
- Tracy Lindner, digital strategist at Creativly
- Charne Munien, Strategy Director at VMLY&R
- Emily Shaw, Strategic Partner at Machine_
- Jason Stewart, co-founder and managing partner of Have You Heard
- Lara Pietersen, experience consultant at Equal Experts, and
- Mapule Bodibe, consumer manager at MTN.
Innovative Engineers sign
- Walter Madzonga, Head of Digital Strategy and Innovation Program at ShopriteX (President)
- Vusi Khosa, Head of UX and UI Design at Hellocomputer
- Tilesh Bhaga, Creative Technologist at Gray Johannesburg
- Greg Davies, Design Director at PlusNarrative
- Nazareen Ebrahim, CEO of Naz Consulting International
- Tebogo Maleka, Commercial Director at Fuelcontent (part of HelloFCB+)
- Mandisa Bohlela, Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Nedbank
- Johan Walters, Principal Consultant at Incubeta
- Lindsay Johnson, Customer Experience Outreach Manager at Philip Morris International
- Adrian Naidoo, Managing Partner Strategy and Consulting at Mindshare South Africa, and
- Lesley-Anne van der Nest, Deputy Managing Director of HelloFCB+.
Youth action sign
- Luzuko Tena, Social Media Director at MediaCom (Chair)
- Lineo Msimka, Digital Trends Analyst at Draftline
- Lerato Dumisa, Senior Brand Manager Sunlight at Unilever
- Su Little, Online Education Manager at Red & Yellow School
- Aasiyah Adams, Founder of Abaguquli
- Skhumbuzo Tuswa, Creative Group Manager at King James Group / Accenture Interactive
- Lesego Ngcamu, Executive Director of Digital and Interactive Marketing at Standard Bank
- Insaaf Khan, Director of Growth at VMLY&R
- Lethu Zimu, Creative Group Manager at Think Creative Africa, and
- Nazeema Mia, Director of Media Operations at Hello FCB+.
Special Honors sign
- Ryan McManus, Creative Director at VMLY&R South Africa (Chairman)
- Niamh NicLiam, Head of Business Partnerships at Incubeta
- Darren Mansour, owner and CEO of So Interactive
- Dineo Mofokeng, Head of Digital, Direct and Social Media Marketing at Standard Bank
- Dan Berkowitz, Executive Group Creative Director at Have You Heard
- Stéphane Rogovsky, CEO of the R-Squared agency
- Elizabeth Mokwena, Marketing Director at Unilever
- FCB Joburg Executive Creative Partner Hayley Doron-Weil
- Danni Pinch, Executive Creative Director at King James Group/Accenture Interactive, and
- Ashleigh Burton, Director of Digital Marketing at NS Group.
The 2022 Favorites are supported by DStv Media Sales as a naming rights partner.
Bookmark prices Bookmarks Awards 2022 jury jury bookmarks 2022 Marketing Trophies IAB South Africa Award Jury IAB SA 2022