Senior Graphic Designer Job, Johannesburg, Woodmead
|Remuneration:||R30000 – R37000 per month cost for the company|
|Level of education:||Degree|
|The employment level:||Middle / Senior|
|Personal transportation required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Snr Graphic designer|
We are looking for a mid to upper level Digital Media Designer who has a competitive edge, approaching any project with the mindset to create something beautiful. You will need to have the ability to complete a project, from conceptualization to final deployment.
We’re looking for a sharp, intelligent creative who can solve problems through strategic design. A complete creative who is comfortable with mixed mediums, both web, social media and print.
A cultural adjustment for us will be extremely important as we are a tight-knit group and leave our egos at the door and focus on a great job in a happy environment.
You have to be a fast learner, eager to take charge of and design amazing masterpieces.
A portfolio of design projects is required to apply for this position. If you are shortlisted, you will participate in a project simulation to showcase your skills, in order to move on to the final interview stage.
- Develop interactive user interface designs based on functional requirements and in accordance with best practices, this includes mockups and prototypes
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Identify and resolve UX issues
- Wireframe and web design (as well as other digital media)
- Collaborate with product and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and usability to complex design roadblocks
- Be the custodian of the brand by ensuring that the brand is represented visually corrected on all platforms
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Support traditional marketing design requirements on an ad hoc basis
- Multi-channel design
- Contribute to brainstorming and concepts
- Design of branded content and social media advertising
- Animated graphic design
- Supervise the junior graphic designer to ensure that the work he produces is up to the required standard
Terms & Conditions
- Good understanding of layout, colors and typography
- Good understanding of UX / UI design principles and best practices
- Good understanding of responsive design and web design
- Basic understanding of HTML principles
- Experience using Everlytic or similar mass email software and creating custom HTML emails
- Very organized and seeks ownership and accountability
- Meticulous while managing multiple tasks
- Performs well under pressure, meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Time and project management skills
- Willing to work occasional overtime as needed
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Not afraid to present creative work and concepts to clients
- Professional experience of at least five years
- Side effects
- Adobe dreamweaver
- InDesign (advantageous)
- Shopify experience (advantageous)
We are market leading specialists in attraction, retention and engagement solutions. We’re passionate about the rewards, benefits, incentives and added values that deliver increased engagement, drive behavior change, and build loyalty.
Problem solving is what we do. We help you identify your business challenges and deliver tailored omnichannel solutions that match your business needs and ambitions. We work with you to optimize your relationships with key stakeholders and improve your value proposition so that you can differentiate your brand in the market. The result? You are able to attract new employees and customers, and add value to existing ones by giving them access to personalized solutions that excite and engage them.
Because we’re more than just a benefits provider, you get more than rewards and savings. You get meaningful, customizable end-to-end solutions that are agile enough to scale and adapt to your unique needs. With over a decade of experience and a team of industry experts, we’re ready to create the perfect solution for you and your business.
Posted on Sep 02, 9:08 AM