Senior Content Producer – Video – Fun Experiences Startup Going Global
Do you like viral content on arts, crafts, and cooking? Do you enjoy creating engaging and fun videos for all forms of digital? Capture that moment of joy with your camera, spend your afternoons filming and editing videos and even creating stunning graphics? A Fully Funded Tech Startup on a Social Mission is looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic senior content producer to join our rapidly growing team and make a big impact.
ClassBento is a funded technology platform that creates a community marketplace for fun workshops, gift experiences, and leisure activities both in person and online. We are currently making it possible for arts, crafts and food service providers to connect with anyone across Australia interested in learning everything from flower wreath making to cocktail classes; juggling painting and tasting lessons. At ClassBento, our goal is to empower people to improve their social and mental well-being, learn new skills and discover new passions. We are a tight-knit team that thrives in a culture and environment of strong growth. When we’re not on lockdown, we’re based in a lovely studio at Crow’s Nest (which also accepts dogs) with a flexible workplace and family culture.
About the role
Due to our incredible growth plans for the next few years, this is a whole new role to support ClassBento’s expansion in Australia, UK and US. As a Senior Content Producer, you will handle all aspects of the video shoot with hundreds of amazing teachers and their experiences. Your creation will bring our website and our marketing channels to life with playfulness, dynamism and authenticity. You will work closely with our editorial teams in Australia, bring best practices and support to our content producers in UK and US, manage our graphic designer and report to our marketing manager.
The lead content producer will take full ownership of all creative video assets on the AU website, create an amazing library of content for marketing campaigns and also for our website.
- Weekly shoot and post-edit for teachers and main influencers
- Create and localize marketing graphic resources with the help of a graphic designer (email, social networks and video and public relations)
- Produce creative content for our social media channels (Instagram, Youtube and TikTok feeds)
- Be at the forefront of driving visuals and brand personality
- Build an incredible library of content for marketing campaigns
Skills and experience
- More than 3 years of experience in video shooting and photography – You always have a camera in hand
- A flair for creating engaging social content, especially Instagram
- Very good social media connoisseur; a good “tensioner”
- Love for the arts, crafts, food, sustainability and well-being
- Possesses excellent presentation skills, a creative flair and great attention to detail
- Plan the project and meet deadlines
- Likes to meet new people and build relationships
- 1 year + supporting leadership skills
- Demonstrates a positive, warm and professional communication style
The fun stuff
- Join a talented team with integrity, making a social impact
- Opportunity for career development and growth
- A chance to be creative and learn new arts and crafts
- Focus on wellness (we donate to Dementia AU and Mental Health UK)
- Take advantage of $ 1000 of our classes each year, for free
- Flexible office (Crow’s Nest) and home working environment
- Friendly and family