NieR Replicant launches digital art gallery
NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 announced the launch of a digital art gallery that showcases 11 works of art created by international artists. It was to celebrate the game’s release with the 11th anniversary of the Deny franchise.
Each piece of art on display in the gallery not only showcases the unique style of the artist who made them, but also honors the iconic heroes of the franchise. Indeed, the various works have managed to capture the atmosphere and theme of the series but in a more modern style. You can see the different works here.
Replicant NieR said that in a declaration that the online exhibition was made possible by Square Enix in partnership with the French Paper Gallery. The artists involved in this project are:
- Førtifem (France)
- Førtifem is the creative communion between Jesse Daubertes and Adrien Havet.
- The two had previously worked as graphic designers before deciding to merge under a common name.
- Lorenzo De Felici (Italy)
- Lorenzo first worked in the film industry, but later decided to move to Rome to become a full-time comic artist.
- He is currently working with Robert Kirkman (author of the series “The Walking Dead”) on a project called “Oblivion Song”.
- El Marques (Spain)
- Illustrator and graphic designer, the works of Adria Marquès mainly illustrate books, magazines and work for brands.
- He also designs record illustrations, posters and merchandising for various bands and music labels.
- Guy-Pascal Vallez (France)
- Also known as GAX, this illustrator and comic artist is a well-known RPG enthusiast.
- One of its hallmarks is its unique colorful watercolor finish.
- Ammunition (Belgium)
- Ammo works as an illustrator and poster designer.
- He likes to draw with small lines, small dots, graphite, inks and loud music.
- Alex Wezta (Russia)
- This artist is known for his medieval icons and Roman-inspired art.
- He pays particular attention to his works through his attention to the structures and architecture of his drawings. It makes all the scenes organic.
- Nicolas Come (France)
- This tattoo artist is nicknamed Sinpiggyhead.
- He creates his own universe, dark but also filled with fun and melancholy.
- It mainly works in blackheads.
- Rob Bowyer (UK)
- Known as MassiveFace, he loves skulls, creepy cyberpunk, and fantasy characters.
- His artistic style is very popular in the fantasy illustration industry.
- Guillaume Singelin (France)
- He is considered one of the leaders of the new salary for French illustrator artists.
- Its genre is a mixture of Japanese manga and American indie illustration.
- Meanwhile, his graphic skills go hand in hand with an extremely talented way of creating stripes.
- Nikita Kaun (Russia)
- Many consider his work to be almost hypnotic mainly because of its surrealism.
- He likes to mix black and white textures with minimal pops of color.
- Francesca Pusceddu (Scotland)
- A Spanish artist living in Glasgow, she uses traditional forms of illustration and applies them to contemporary themes.
- She uses a multi-technical approach to making illustrations.
So which room is your favorite?