NFT’s Stunning “Desert to Mars” Collection of Artwork Showcasing UAE Success Available Free As Part of UAE National Day Celebrations – News
UAE NFT has commissioned seven artists from around the world to create unique, limited-edition digital art that will be a good future investment while helping to foster a local NFT community movement.
UAE NFT, an Emirates-based NFT collection, has announced the launch of a specially commissioned limited edition NFT digital art celebrating the United Arab Emirates on National Day, available free to buyers.
The distinctive works of art were created by seven well-known local, regional and international artists as part of the “Desert to Mars” collection and present their own take on the UAE’s journey as a nation over the past 50 years. last years.
The sale of works commissioned by UAE NFT starts on December 2 and aims to promote technology and encourage an active NFT community in UAE while celebrating UAE National Day. As a result, only 1,971 pieces – to mark the UAE’s 50th anniversary – will be available for each of the seven individual works of art. A total of 13,797 works of art.
“As the UAE celebrates its 50th anniversary, now is the perfect time to examine the extraordinary journey undertaken by the nation and its people during this time and envision a bright future. To celebrate this and the spirit of UAE innovation, UAE NFT has commissioned limited edition digital artwork from seven of the top local and international artists to showcase the country’s transformation, which is being made available to buyers free of charge, to this technology while promoting a proactive community movement of the NFT, ”said Giuseppe Moscatello, an art curator based in the United Arab Emirates.
Dr Saeed Mubarak bin Kharbash, CEO of Arts and Literature Sector at Dubai Culture, commented: “In line with the sectoral priorities of the Dubai Culture strategic roadmap, the Authority is committed to empowering and attracting talent, promoting a cultural and creative environment and ensuring that culture is accessible everywhere for all . This NFT Art Sale is a wonderful way to not only celebrate the nation’s history and heritage on UAE National Day, but also encourage a thriving NFT community. NFT has opened up a whole new horizon for creative expression, and by helping to foster an artist community in the UAE, we can showcase our talent to the world. “
People who purchase the seven works of art not only receive pieces that will gain in value, but also become members of UAE NFT and receive potential benefits in the future. NFTs or non-fungible tokens are unique digital assets that live on blockchain technology and can be photographs, digital artwork, music videos, videos, or even a ticket to an event. They have recently gained in popularity, with the global NFT digital art market alone reaching US $ 3.5 billion in sales in the first three quarters of 2021, according to the Hiscox Online Art Trade Report 2021.
Artists featured in the UAE NFT collection include:
- Mattar Bin Lahej, an Emirati artist from Dubai and founder of Marsam Mattar, created “Still” his first NFT artwork, which highlights the unstoppable evolution of the UAE through the movement of a track ball formed small pixels that resembles the design of the country’s iconic wind towers – Barjeel.
- Anantha Krishnan Nadamel, a 23 year old digital artist and designer from Kerala, India also known in the NFT community as the Beeple of Kerala and co-founder of the NFT Malayali community. His “In the Verge of Inevitables” featuring a hypothetical city in the United Arab Emirates, which captures a moment from the Cenozoic era before humanity’s greatest inventions were introduced.
- Thomas Dubois, a French artist, has a background in architecture and created “Beginnings Pearl” which is a tribute to the history and culture of pearl diving in the United Arab Emirates dating back over 7,000 years. For many years the most beautiful pearls in the world have been found in the warm waters of the Persian Gulf and the artwork celebrates this.
- Arefeh Norouzi, is a 24-year-old self-taught abstract artist based in Iran. In “Over the Horizon”, she examines what really awaits us beyond the horizon. This fascinating animation asks if life is possible on other planets, much like the UAE’s quest for the potential of life on other planets.
- Kaiwan Shaban, a 22-year-old Kurdish digital artist, pays homage to the United Arab Emirates through his work “The Highest”, he recognizes the country’s technology, the diversity of cultures, religions and food. The figure represented in “The Highest” walks in the desert surrounded by palm trees and nature, towards the iconic landscape of the city, which represents modernity and the future.
- Jasim Al Bulushi is an environmental artist, graphic designer and photographer from the United Arab Emirates. In “Desert to Mars”, he features an astronaut looking at the modern city from a hypothetical desert on planet Earth, symbolizing the UAE’s incredible journey into space.
- Kristel Bechara, is a contemporary artist based in Dubai and the first in the Middle East to launch an NFT. His work “Wings of Glory” is a tribute to the bold and daring spirit of the United Arab Emirates which continues to soar to new heights of achievement and success.
“NFTs are an exciting new future for artists and I am delighted to be a part of this collaboration with UAE NFT. As an Emirati, I am proud to highlight the incredible progress the country has made over the past 50 years. and by encouraging more people to get involved in the NFT community, we can help make it a creative hub for the country, ”said Mattar Bin Lahej.
To get an NFT artwork from the collection, customers should visit https://uaenft.io/, set up a MetaMask wallet, and add Ethereum to the account. Then just select the NFT artwork you are interested in, tap claim, and pay the gasoline fee to receive the artwork.