Marketing & Communications Coordinator – New York, NY, US | Works
New York, NY, United StatesSite:
Mon 1 Nov 21Posted on:
REX is looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to work closely with the management team and the REX Strategy Consultant in New York.
One of the world’s top 10 innovative architectural firms according to Fast Company, we are an ambitious, design-driven company with an international portfolio of cultural, institutional and commercial projects. At the root of our success is a design process that strives to push boundaries, and where cross-collaboration and research are essential to the creative generation of ideas. Passionate, precise, fair, diligent and loyal are the key qualities that mark the internal culture of REX and we attach great importance to the well-being and growth of our team.
We are ready to welcome an entrepreneurial and agile Marketing and Communications Coordinator to our fast-paced studio to manage day-to-day marketing, public relations and media activities. The right candidate should have proven marketing and communications experience in an architecture or design firm, and the ambition to grow in responsibility as REX grows. They should also be a strong, extremely organized, detail-oriented writer, and have a strong ability to multitask.
- Assist the management team and the strategy consultant in all marketing, public relations and media efforts
- Identify, present and produce RFP / Q, competition and reward opportunities
- Organize, develop, maintain and update digital assets, including standard written and graphic marketing materials and project images
- Create original writing for marketing and communication initiatives
- Coordinate communication of marketing activities with studio managers on a weekly basis
- Conduct client, market and project specific research, if necessary
- Maintain press lists and coordinate outgoing press materials
- Collaborate with internal management and external contacts to develop and manage press releases and public announcements
- Manage social media accounts (content and posts) and maintain the website
- Coordinate public events, conferences and office visits
- Follow the firm’s conferences, events, articles and publications
- Support the REX management team on new and special project initiatives
Skills and qualifications:
- Two years (minimum) of experience in a similar role with a leading design company
- Passion for architecture, fine arts and design
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven high standards of work products, and a keen eye for detail and quality assurance
- Strong graphic design and layout skills (strong design sensitivity)
- Advanced knowledge of print design and production
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and the Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in WordPress and WordPress CMS
- Proficient in social media and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Strong skills in time management, self-motivation and communication
- Additional language or translation skills, if possible
If you would like to join a team of designers who think architecture is important, please submit a letter of interest, CV, references, two writing samples and two graphic design samples of proposals or other content documents. complex. No phone calls, office visits, or sending communication through other email addresses, please.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Back to the task list …