Job: Remote Freelance Graphic Designer at Foxillas
Type of employment: full-time position, flexible hours
Excellent Graphic Design Opportunity from Foxilla
- Do you want to be part of a growing, customer-obsessed agency? An agency that is growing at lightning speed and full of career development opportunities. If so, we are looking for a smart, customer-focused and energetic graphic designer to join our team and help us achieve the next level of excellence!
What is a graphic designer?
- The graphic designer is responsible for the production of graphics, HTML emails and is responsible for maintaining content management. This position works closely with the marketing team and is part of the Design Studio.
- We’re a small, fast-paced agency that takes responsibility and accountability for creating top-notch designs for ambitious brands. We strive to consistently deliver breakthrough and strategically sound creative solutions for different industries and audiences through a variety of traditional and non-traditional channels.
- You are a creative storyteller. You’re an upbeat graphic designer with a proven track record of working with copywriters to design and execute campaigns. You are comfortable working remotely, at a fast pace, and can juggle multiple projects with a variety of content for multiple platforms.
- You are a collaborative team player who is good at solution-oriented problem solving. You are open to feedback and able to take direction and adapt. You welcome constructive criticism with an open mind, always seeking to improve the work. You are reliable, responsible and flexible in the face of situations that come your way. You can communicate effectively, always engaged and ready to speak frankly.
- You design with energy and quality. Detail oriented and aesthetically conscious, you respect the relationship between words and design, and have the pulse of creative trends in marketing, especially in digital and social media. You have a strong knowledge of the digital landscape and you also have a good understanding of print production.
- You create strategically. You have a vision while always focusing on customer and business needs first. You deliver more than great design: your design decisions are thoughtful and strategic.
- You are organized and meticulous. You must be able to multi-task. You work effectively with tight deadlines. You are detail-oriented and do not sacrifice quality or brand vision. You understand the importance of process, deadlines, briefs and creative direction.
- You are a multi-faceted creative and have a range of skills to demonstrate. You have perfect knowledge of the Adobe suite. Must also have production experience with print and digital. You are able to do light photo editing and Photoshop animations.
- You are an enterprising person who will create innovative, fun and energetic work. You possess strong drive and responsibility, take ownership of projects, are open to feedback and collaboration, and are able to function with minimal supervision. You are a proactive problem solver and come to the table with a point of view.
- Conceive, design and execute all initiatives and platforms including but not limited to: print and digital advertising, email, social media, web design, signage, packaging, l ‘OOH and enterprise-wide supports.
- Execute visual design strategies across different brand identities and execute best-in-class creative for our clients across multiple media platforms and editorial formats.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and clients to produce strong solutions
- Be a trustworthy and dependable teammate.
- Create impactful and intelligent designs that clearly communicate with the target audience in all design decisions.
- Be quick on your feet, thrive under tight deadlines and high pressure situations to produce amazing work that is always on brand.
- Create and manage projects of any size and prioritize multiple requests at any time while meeting deadlines.
- Build strong relationships, communicating effectively with fellow designers, creative director, copy manager, VP, and project managers.
- Being able to present/sell your work while clearly addressing the creative strategy around the “why”.
- Master your work from start to finish
- Contribute to all stages of the creative process: from concept, to production, to delivery of final files.
- Bring new and exciting ideas to elevate and grow brands.
- Ideate and iterate on your work based on feedback from creative leaders and stakeholders.
- Review design briefs and determine requirements
- Plan projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize the visuals according to the needs
- Prepare drafts and present ideas
- Develop artwork, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use appropriate colors and layouts for each chart
- Work with the writers and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics on different mediums
- Edit designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field. Not required, but preferred. Your experience and your portfolio are what we focus on the most.
- Two (2) years of experience designing print and digital assets.
- Have an incredible portfolio that shows ability in typography, layout, use of photography and color, and exceptional creativity across all platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and print design, email marketing, print production, file formats, light animation and overall design best practices.
- Extreme mastery of Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign mainly – Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- You enjoy being part of a team and are happy and willing to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsibility for deliverables and timelines.
- A keen eye for detail and quality – type, color and composition are your strengths.
- Experience working with brand guidelines and creative briefs.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to learn quickly, produce in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- A visual thinker with a passion for user experience and a strong online portfolio
- Must have strong attention to detail, be able to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen sense of aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- A degree in design, fine arts or a related field is a plus
Does this describe you?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love designing print and digital media
- Passionate about what you do
- Very efficient and results oriented
Join the Foxillas team:
- Monthly performance incentives
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation
- This is an independent contractor role