Here are some best calendar apps for 2021
This story originally appeared on Calendar
The schedule is your budget – make no mistake about it. No matter how successful your business is, time is your most valuable resource. It’s important to spend your time well, and it’s important to find the right app for the job you’re working on.
You can also connect other apps to add context to your app. This will help you learn faster.
Some best calendar apps
To find the best calendar apps, look for a variety of them that have been tested. Here are the results of the tests we performed or logged in to review them. To learn more about the app we picked, we clicked to review it – and we even bought some. Read on to learn more about what makes a great app.
The best calendar apps
- Google Calendar to get the best free option
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar for Microsoft Users
- Calendar.com to schedule external appointments
- Fantastical 2 to get the best design
- Apple Calendar is a free option available for Apple users
- Woven to provide appointment scans
What Makes a Calendar App Great?
A great calendar app can show you your schedule. Of course, every app can do it, but the best planning platforms are more than just functional. A good planning app will give you a clear idea of how you are spending your time, and some are even fun to use.
- The following features were considered when choosing the best app:
- Easy to use. Planning apps are easy to use when there is minimal menu crawling and clicks. Therefore, they should be easy to use and require little effort.
- With intention. Is the calendar app capable of accomplishing what it claims? Is it able to do what you want in a time sensitive way? While any calendar can tell you when your next date will be, does it keep its promises?
- Powerful and customizable. The customization options have been reviewed to make the apps fit your preferences, even if they aren’t too feature rich.
- It’s easy to share. Your calendar must be shared with you. The platforms that allow you to share appointments or your entire calendar are the best. Applications that will enable sharing were primarily considered due to their productivity-oriented nature.
- Applications that can be used on several platforms. You should be able to see your calendar regardless of where you are and what device you are using.
If you’re looking for platform specific apps, check out our Android Calendar App, iPhone Calendar App, Calendar App, and Mac Calendar App.
The best free calendar app
Google Calendar (Android, iOS, Web)
One popular tool is Google Calendar. It allows you to create multiple calendars from one location using your Google account and then upload those entries to any other online calendar tracker. It can also be used with almost any other product on the market.
It can be connected to many other applications. Additionally, professional apps or services that include appointment trackers include Calendar, Trello, and Asana.
Use color-coded apps to set priorities. You can hide or show the schedules to focus on certain types of events. Google Calendar has excellent search capabilities, as you would expect from a business originally created to be a search engine. You can also create events from Gmail using Google Workplace (formerly G Suite apps).
Google Calendar can be used in an organization to allow you to view the schedules of your colleagues and yours. In addition, it is easy to invite other people to this platform. You have the option to share an entire calendar or add people to an event using the invite option.
Google Calendar does not have a desktop app. But planning can be integrated with Android. Plus, it can connect to any other app on this list for a more attractive user interface and more robust features.
Do you want to get more from your scheduling app? Use Zapier to connect Google Calendar to your favorite apps. You can use built-in automated workflows. For example, you can create appointments with a simple spreadsheet.
Outlook.com is an online version that you can access for free. It has fewer features and is easier to use. Outlook.com offers Family Sharing. This allows you to add other members of your household to your account, making your calendar easily accessible to everyone. Outlook.com for Mac isn’t as robust as Windows, but it’s a great productivity tool.
Connect Outlook with Zapier to get more power. This allows you to send appointments from your calendar to other applications such as Outlook or your to-do lists.
Zapier allows you to add Microsoft Outlook events in your Google app.
The best app for scheduling external appointments
Calendar.com (Android, iOS, Web)
It’s not easy to imagine a simpler name than Calendar.com. But that’s not all this app has to offer. You will find everything you need to manage your appointments on this site with a modern design and promoting collaboration.
It’s more than a planning app. It also works as an appointment planner. Register on Calendar.com and you will get a public profile. You can schedule times when you’re available, then allow anyone with the link to make an appointment with you. Simple and beneficial.
Image Credit: Olya Kobruseva; Pexels; Thank you!
The post Here are some best calendar apps for 2021 appeared first on Calendar.