Graphic designer – Pedestrian television
Expertise Events is Australia’s leading owned and operated exhibition and event organizer, hosting over 30 commercial and consumer events annually in Australia and New Zealand. We create successful niche exhibitions and events that connect people to markets, are renowned for being professional and memorable, reflect our personal touch, and deliver lasting experiences. Having recently acquired significant brands in the event space, including Oz Comic-Con, and launched several new consumer and commercial events, we are poised to return to LIVE experiences and see significant growth.
We are looking for a creative and experienced professional graphic designer to join our team. To be successful in this role, you will have excellent graphic design skills, strong communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail. You need to be a team player, thrive working in a dynamic environment, and be a creative person with a strong passion and understanding of design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualization and implementation of the design from the brief to the finished artistic execution
- Creation of artwork and delivery of all advertising and media, including print and digital assets
- Work with our partners across the company to provide effective designs for our various brands
- Develop graphic and creative work for our email communications, website and social media channels
- Development of the design and production of all event signage in collaboration with our operations team
- Act as a brand advocate and critic for any creative execution
- Maintain and further develop brand guidelines to help other team members
- Relevant higher degree in design / graphic design
- Relevant experience, noting that if we are not looking for a junior designer, this is suitable for someone with a relatively intermediate level of experience and is not a senior role
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience verifying advertisements and preparing files for printing
- Experience in website asset management
While we are currently looking for a part-time candidate, the position has the potential to increase to full-time if you wish as more and more events return to Australia!