Cambria Hotels unveils upscale Napa Valley, CA experience – Hospitality Net
Located in the heart of one of the world’s premier wine regions at 320 Soscol Ave. In Napa, California, the Cambria Hotel Napa Valley is conveniently located near major leisure attractions such as the Napa Wine Train, Oxbow Market, and Silverado Trail, as well as within walking distance of downtown Napa, home to several shops, restaurants, art galleries and entertainment venues. The hotel is also near some of the area’s largest employers, including Allied Universal Security Systems and Napa State Department Hospitals, Queen Valley Medical Center, and Napa Valley College. The Napa County Airport is just 8 miles from the property, providing convenient access to the area.
The hotel offers upscale amenities and affordable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Versatile indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor patio, fireplace and spa.
- Locally inspired design and decoration with “modern agrarian” elements, creating a link with nature by bringing in the exterior thanks to a large glass exhibition, allowing a breathtaking view of the surroundings.
- Artwork inspired by graphic design patterns from 1976, the Year of the “Judgment of Paris,” a wine tasting competition where Californian wine emerged victorious from French wine, putting the Napa Valley wine region on the map.
- Dine on site at the Mary Elizabeth Restaurant and Bar, offering locally inspired dishes and regional craft beers. The hotel also offers a 24-hour market with freshly prepared take-away meals.
- Contemporary and sophisticated rooms with designer amenities, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Immersive spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Multifunctional meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
The Cambria Hotel Napa Valley was developed by Stratus Development Partners, LLC, who recently worked with the brand to open the Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country, and just started construction on a Cambria hotel in Austin, TX on the week last. There are currently nearly 60 Cambria hotels open across the United States in popular cities such as Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, New Orleans, Phoenix, and Washington, DC.
All Choice branded hotels participate in Commitment to Clean, an initiative that builds on a solid foundation of franchisees’ long-standing dedication to cleanliness with enhanced training and best practices for deep cleaning, sanitizing and sanitizing. social distancing. Additionally, Cambria guests can limit their interactions with hotel staff by using the Cambria contactless concierge service, a text messaging service for housekeeping requests, take out orders, inquiries meeting room and more.